Increasing the efficacy of pharmaceuticals through the immersive power of VR
At The Frontier Of Human Potential
Can Virtual Reality help people unleash the power of their mind to help heal their bodies? PNI Therapeutics and dozens of medical and Virtual Reality experts believe so. PNI Therapeutics is at the forefront of developing digiceuticals, software as medicine, to augment and enhance standard of care treatments for chronic diseases. We are committed to improving treatment outcomes for patients. Our mission is to quicken recovery, reduce mortality, and lower costs of standard of care treatments by increasing the efficacy of pharmaceuticals through the immersive power of Virtual Reality. We are presently focused on product development and working with, and seeking hospitals, healthcare providers and clinicians to get our products into clinical tests to assess user experience, safety, and efficacy.
CEO & Founder
Charlie founded PNI Therapeutics because of his life-long interest in psychoneuroimmunology and mind-body research. He's committed to increasing the effectiveness of standard of care treatment for chronic diseases like cancer and autoimmune diseases with the help of immersive VR. Prior to starting PNI Therapeutics, Charlie had a successful corporate career in Product Management and Marketing & Communications managing world-renowned brands including Mastercard, FedEx, and British Airways.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Seeking Medical Director
Are you passionate about the application of VR to improve the health and wellness of people with chronic diseases?
PNI Therapeutics is seeking a Medical Director to join our team in exchange for an equity position in our company.
We are looking for those who are ardent supporters of virtual reality and digital health technology, committed to furthering the understanding of mind- body medicine through research.
Successful Clinical Research Professional: Oncologist, Psychiatrist, Immunologist, or Neuroscientist.
• Planned, directed, and monitored the execution of clinical research operation activities involving major therapeutic areas such as oncology, immunology, neuroscience, and psychiatric disorders
• Well respected physician-innovator, medical technology expert with medical and/or scientific experience
• Devoted to integrate mind body medicine into mainstream healthcare by means of rigorous, evidence-based research
• Compassionate, collaborative, open-minded, flexible and future-forward thinking with a strong sense of tomorrow
• Expansive professional network
• Good communication skills, able to work with non-medical co-founders